Saturday 15 April 2017

Poor Chan Prologue Alpha 0.1 Release

Windows 64bit: MEGA (Runs better, older computers can't run it)
Windows 32bit: MEGA (For older computers)
Mac OS: MEGA (Not fully supported*)
Linux: MEGA (Not fully supported*)
*I do not own a Mac or Linux myself so I can't bugtest these.*

What's been done:
-Finished up the simple prologue house and it's rooms. I hope to replace it with proper models later, but that isn't going to be in quite a while.
-As mentioned in the last update I finished some clothing for PoorChan.
-Sweatervest, tie, shirt, bra, panties, shoes and a skirt with PHYSICS!
-Fiddled around with shaders, it's the one thing I actually have had no experience in the past working with.
-Created some basic framework for how the prologue logic is going to be.
-Added 3-4 H-animations for the first H-event.
-Added spinny camera controls for H-event, that lets you pan up/down, zoom, rotate.
-Remodeled Poorchan's legs and tweaked the rig to avoid self penetration.
-Created a normalmap for her vest.
-Fixed up some UVs So that I can create textures for the clothes later.

Currently playable:
-Start menu with basic color customization.
-Very first event for the prologue, including 3-4 new H-animations & new camera controls.
-Basic animated movement around the house

Known Issues: 
-Specularity has not been set properly, which is why the excess shinyness.
-The masturbation animation is slightly twisting the arm wrong.
-The skirt sometimes get stuck on the back during masturbation.(physics based)
-Unity is randomly fucking with my animation curves, even after baking. It didn't before so I'll check what I did differntly this time around.
-You might loose some frames when walking if you sweet spot the camera towards a wall making it spazz, I'll figure out a better way to adjust the camera away from walls in the future.
-The clothes will most likely go through itself or the body slightly, I tried to clean out most of them.

Planned: 
-1 New H-event with animations.
-Stringing both events into coherent story leading to the next area.
-I'm toying with the idea of giving more interactivity to the H-scenes, no promises.
-Oh and maybe allowing the player to type in PoorChan's name, since I'm still undecided on Rika as it was mostly just to get out of a writer's block that I picked it.

2 comments:

  1. is this called poorchan because you're so poor you can't get rid of the Unity logo?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sick burn dude, but no I haven't really bothered, It's probably better than something I've drag and dropped from MSPaint.

      Jokes aside, using unity means I have complete control over it. It's all about where I bother to put my limited time when working on it as a single person.

      Delete