Thursday 6 April 2017

Quick Update on Work (No Build)

Middle click for a larger image in a new tab.


I have started working on the prologue, therefore I have created a school uniform for PoorChan, and a few rooms out of primitives.

The uniform consist of a sweatervest, tie, shirt, bra, panties, and shoes. Currently there isn't too much detail to them, but you can expect more detail when I get around to create a normal map for them. But hey, I fine tuned some proper in-game skirt physics!

As for the house...
I'm currently focusing on creating a quick and simple house out of primitives, this is so that I can more quickly get to actually writing some events. Other than that it also allows me to work more on Poorchan's model and animations, as I believe people are more interested in that than the furniture.

No comments:

Post a Comment